Thursday, May 20, 2010

Frantic Scratchings


I'm often asked about my design 'methodology' - Where the ideas comes from and how those ideas get turned into actual products. It's not an easy question to answer. Mostly the ideas come from my life experiences - my likes and dislikes. They come from traveling around the US and the world - observing & experiencing. They come from a myriad of dreams, both good and bad. And most importantly - they come only when they want. They won't be forced or mandated or scheduled. So I've learned that when the ideas start flowing one must be willing to forsake everything else and submit. The result are pages like this - frantic scratchings - an effort to capture as much as possible before the faucet is turned off. -Kurt 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Google Tacker */