Saturday, November 13, 2010

Busted and Broken - DUI

Icon,

I headed out on a Sunday to ride with the guys from my bike club. I jumped on the freeway to head to our local meet spot and as I was cruising on the freeway I noticed a vehicle that was swerving from lane to lane. I eventually passed the car and as I exited the freeway the same car exited behind me. As I stopped at the red-light the car didn't. I was hit while sitting at the stop sign from behind at approx. 45 MPH. I was thrown off my bike about 50 feet! I saw the ground coming toward me and I braced for impact. I hit the ground and was knocked unconscious and next thing I know I'm in the ER. Yes the cops caught the guy who hit me and yes he was drunk.

Thanks,
Nick C.
Fontana, CA



1 comment:

  1. Holy crap! Glad you're ok, and glad they caught the bastard!

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Google Tacker */