Saturday, October 30, 2010

Busted and Broken - BMW'chowda

Dear Icon,


Here in New England, on Route 1 going north bound, I was going home and was on a stretch of road where the speed limit went from 35 mph to 50mph. I looked in a driveway of this supermarket to make sure no one was going to dart in front of me and all of a sudden this BMW 325 appeared. There was no way I could stop. I hit my brakes, hit the car, and was airborne. I hit the pavement on my right side - sliding and ripping holes in my jeans. Thank God I had on my Icon Skull jacket and Icon Super Duty gloves. I have to say I was a little shaken up but I was physically  fine.  I had road rash on my knee and thigh but my elbow and hands were fine. Thanks Icon for saving me a trip to the hospital.







1 comment:

  1. Good to know this gear holds up. I have the same jacket n gloves.

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Google Tacker */